Detects more beta-lactam and tetracycline residues including cephalexin at or below established maximum residue limits.
- Test cold milk right from the truck, refrigerator or bulk tank
- Robust and flexible
- Cow, Goat, Sheep, Mare, Buffalo, Camel
- Variety of milk types (Normal, UHT, Sterilised, reconstituted milk powder, thawed, skimmed)
- Read results after 6 minutes
- ILVO validated
- Lowest rate of false positives
A heater block is used during the heat/incubation step.
Description: Use with all IDEXX SNAP tests that include a heat/incubation step.
Ensures correct, even temperatures for reliable, consistent results.
May be used in conjunction with the SNAPshot DSR Reader to read and display test results.