Multiplexing Solution for Proteins and Nucleic Acids
MAGPIX®, a flow-based reader, is the simplest, most affordable, and most compact of Luminex’s xMAP® instruments. This compact multiplexing unit performs up to 50 different tests in a single reaction volume and reads a 96-well-plate in just 60 minutes. MAGPIX features self-cleaning routines and magnetic bead compatibility (with MagPlex® beads), making the instrument easy to learn and easy to use.
Experience the power of MAGPIX and perform up to 50 tests in a single reaction volume.
The MAGPIX system features an innovative design based on CCD imaging technology that allows for a more compact, robust system. It’s also easy to operate and maintain with streamlined start-up and shutdown protocols and minimal maintenance requirements. MAGPIX is supported by a broad menu of commercially available assay kits, as well as reagents to build your own assays.
Multiplexing: Up to 50 analytes per sample
- Sensitivity: Approximately 106 copies of DNA or single-digit picogram levels of protein
- Dynamic Range (Typical): ≥3.5 logs
- Read Time: 96-well plate in ≤ 60 min (up to 4,800 tests/hour)
- Daily Start-Up/Shut-Down: ≤ 15 min
- Foot Print: three ft linear bench space