Full Genome Coverage now available
AccuPlex™ SARS-CoV-2 Verification Panel, from SeraCare, is optimised for assay verification at installation by documenting test performance along the assay’s range enabling laboratories to establish lower limits of detection, perform assay comparisons, and evaluate staff proficiency. The product contains positive materials including the full SARS-CoV-2 viral genome, and negative materials targeting the human RNase P gene.
AccuPlex™ SARS-CoV-2 Verification Panel, coupled with the AccuPlex™ SARS-CoV-2 Reference Material, is a complete Quality Solution designed to challenge the entire molecular test procedure ensuring clinical laboratories can have confidence in their SARS-CoV-2 assay results.
- Non-infectious and replication deficient, enables safe handling of positive material
- Fully-extractable with a real viral protein coat; serves as a full-process reference material
- Compatible with assays targeting CDC and WHO consensus sequences
- Includes negative reference material for targeting sequences for the human RNAse P gene
- 2 year stability at 2 – 8°C
- Customisable to sequences of interest to meet unique assay design requirements