If you are just browsing our website, we will not collect any personal information about you [This website only collects data that you enter into the website, for example to submit an inquiry or refer a patient to our Nursing & Education Service]. If you subscribe to any of our mailing lists, we will use your information to send you the information you have requested.
ABOUT US AND THIS NOTICE
This Privacy Notice applies to personal data collected through our website www.techno-path.com. This Privacy Notice is provided by TECHNOPATH Distribution Ltd (‘we’ or ‘us’). We are a ‘controller’ for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“Data Protection Laws”). We take your privacy very seriously. We ask that you read this Privacy Notice carefully as it contains important information about our processing and your rights.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, how we handle your personal data, or want to exercise any of your rights, please contact:
Sinead Fitzgerald – Quality Specialist – TECHNOPATH
Address: TECHNOPATH | Unit 1D Fort Henry Business Park, Ballina, Co. Tipperary, Ireland, V94 N248
Telephone number: Tel Irl: +353 (0)61 335844 | Tel UK: +44 (0)28 3083 3808
Email: [email protected]
CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. You should check this Privacy Notice occasionally to ensure you are aware of the most recent version that will apply each time you access this website.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT AND WHY?
Personal data provided by you
- If you are just browsing our website we will not collect personal data [other than your IP address collected through our cookies].
Information submitted by you
- We process personal information about you (such as name, address, email address and telephone number and anything else that you provide to us) when you contact us by filling in an enquiry form / a patient referral form / in order to respond to the enquiry you are making.
- We also collect personal information when you contact us, send us feedback or complete surveys which we use to improve our services and products in the future.
- If you sign up to receive our subscription / marketing emails, we will use your name and email address to send you the material you have requested. You can unsubscribe at any time by contacting us at the details set out above or clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the emails that you receive.
Sensitive personal data provided by you.
- We do not collect any sensitive personal data about you or personal information about other individuals. If you give us information on behalf of someone else, you must confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on their behalf and has agreed that you can.
HOW IS PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA LAWFUL?
We are allowed to process your personal data on the basis that it is in our legitimate interests to: Monitor how our website is used in order to improve it. We use aggregated data to do this so it does not impact on your privacy; Respond to enquiries, complaints and requests in order to serve our customers. We will only use your personal data for this purpose. If you are an existing customer, we may add information about the enquiry, complaint or request to other records we hold about you so we can provide a better customer service; and Send you materials you have requested, using the data you have provided. Please be aware that you have the right to object to the processing of your data of any of the legitimate interests identified.
WHO WILL HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Like any business, we use service providers to operate our website, such as [website hosting, enquiry functionality and chat functions]. Some of these service providers will process your data as part of the services they offer to us. We take steps to ensure that our service providers treat your data in accordance with the law, only use it in accordance with our contract with them and keep it secure.
HOW WE KEEP YOUR DATA SECURE
We strive to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures in order to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss or alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access and any other unlawful forms of processing. We aim to ensure that the level of security and the measures adopted to protect your personal data are appropriate for the risks presented by the nature and use of your personal data. We follow recognised industry practices for protecting our IT environment and physical facilities.
WHEN WILL WE DELETE YOUR DATA
The table below provides details about how long we will process your data.
|Data we process||How long will this be held for|
|Cookies / Analytical Data||For a period of up to 6 years|
|Information from feedback||Until the feedback has been dealt with and no further responses are received for a reasonable period|
|Inquiries and complaints data||For a period of up to 6 years after a resolution for the inquiry or complaint|
|Subscription or marketing news||Until you tell the company that you no longer wish to receive the news material|