Clinical Diagnostic Quality Solutions for SARS-CoV-2 Variant Analysis
AccuPlex SARS-CoV-2 Variant Panel 1 contains the full SARS-CoV-2 genomic RNA with a focus on S-gene mutations (Table 1) in three prominent variants of concern (VOC): UK variant B.1.1.7, South Africa variant B.1.351, and Brazil variant P.1. The kit has one vial for each variant as well as a fourth wild type (reference sequence NC_045512) control vial. An RNase P negative control vial is also included.
- Performance confirmation of existing SARS-CoV-2 molecular assays with different variants
- Reference materials for SARS-CoV-2 variant genotyping assays
- Reference materials for SARS-CoV-2 NGS assays
- Non-infectious and replication deficient, enables safe handling of positive material
- Fully extractable with a real viral protein coat; superior to “naked” transcribed RNA
- 2 year stability at 2 – 8°C